Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro

It's very cool for a intro. ^^ Also you keep showing Reala is he gonna make a return giving a big plot twist?

MidNightMaren responds:

Hmm, Reala is not going to show up again (I think xD). I just include him in the Intro's to "introduce" the characters that are important to the series ;)

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie

This...wasn't what I was expecting. XD But am glad there's another episode coming but let me ask...all this time and it's that short? Does animating images really take that long..? Well as you said there was delays and life and all so can'r comblain. But really this short? XD It doesn't even count as a movie more like a normal episode, but besides that...it was very night altho I like Night's past voices better. But anyways it was very nice, but still way too short. XD As of now episode 8 is still my fave, maybe the next episode will be 9 part 2? Oh the waiting for that one...well att least you did a good job, but dang not as epic as I thought. XD Still was epic don't get me wrong, but kinda a let down with how short it was but hey after the long wait good to have something finally, also FINALLY Amy!! Eggman nice knowing ya.

MidNightMaren responds:

I think I got it how short you think it is xD Animating is hella hard for me you know! I just started with this

Brick vs Blossom Brick vs Blossom

It was pteryy good almost like the show, you're just missing the sound effects and then you'll have a clip frm the show. XD

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

He keeps falling through the ground! I added your code all in the char's movieclip as you said to do (you keptsaying to add everything under the last code) but he keeps falling though! UGH like the 4Th or 5Th tut but everything he FALLS! It there just something I'm missing?

Sonic RPG Eps 9 Sonic RPG Eps 9

That's it? You just updated the animation with playable battles and taking haft the cutscenes out? Guess that's what the other upload is for, and here I was thinking we'll see more. XD The battles were fun and SONIC BATTLE DONE RIGHT! XD I got a few medals altho sure everyone got the true fan medal, 4 and haft stars a haft due to the story not really changing at all other then you removing a bit scenes.

Other then that very nice, and it must've took so long to beta test this thing.

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

Pretty good, the ending was a bit...eh, good twist tho but not the best ending. Still good tho.

The Haunted Music Box The Haunted Music Box

Calming...

I like it, it's very calming.

~March Of The Living~ ~March Of The Living~

Awesome!

I love this music, I could listen to it for hours.

succubus drawing succubus drawing