Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

He keeps falling through the ground! I added your code all in the char's movieclip as you said to do (you keptsaying to add everything under the last code) but he keeps falling though! UGH like the 4Th or 5Th tut but everything he FALLS! It there just something I'm missing?

Sonic RPG Eps 9 Sonic RPG Eps 9

That's it? You just updated the animation with playable battles and taking haft the cutscenes out? Guess that's what the other upload is for, and here I was thinking we'll see more. XD The battles were fun and SONIC BATTLE DONE RIGHT! XD I got a few medals altho sure everyone got the true fan medal, 4 and haft stars a haft due to the story not really changing at all other then you removing a bit scenes.

Other then that very nice, and it must've took so long to beta test this thing.

Silent Hill: Room 304 Silent Hill: Room 304

Pretty good, the ending was a bit...eh, good twist tho but not the best ending. Still good tho.

Dusty's Castle Dusty's Castle

Very cool.

It was fun, gonna make an part 2?

Gorepete responds:

Maybe! I am working on something else right now, however.

Rpg Movement Tutorial 1.7 Rpg Movement Tutorial 1.7

Good but an error...

It's good but when I start it up the character disappears, the only thing I changed was the width and height, any idea what's wrong?

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Fun

It's a fun game, but what does the "mating source" do? I gotten it a a few times but as far as I know, it's nothing. Is it and if so how to do it?

Alien-Snatchattack Alien-Snatchattack

It was OK.

Ever gonna make another one?

Blaze The Cat Dress Up Blaze The Cat Dress Up

Very cool.

I like it, btw a question. What is the not active button for? And why are some parts of her body clickabl?

The Extreme RPG Tutorial The Extreme RPG Tutorial

Help?

The

"onClipEvent (enterFrame) {
if(this.hitTest(_root.hero)){
_root.hero._x+=5;
}
}"

code works GREAT but the other 3 will not work my character keeps walking through them, or gets PULLED through them any help?

Wonderful RPG Tutorial Wonderful RPG Tutorial

The walls doesn't work

I used your wall codes and they won't work, the left and bottom one does. But the right one he won't even go near and the top one, pulls him RIGHT through it and I can't get hhim back in, my stage is different then yours but it still should have worked.