Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro

It's very cool for a intro. ^^ Also you keep showing Reala is he gonna make a return giving a big plot twist?

MidNightMaren responds:

Hmm, Reala is not going to show up again (I think xD). I just include him in the Intro's to "introduce" the characters that are important to the series ;)

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie

This...wasn't what I was expecting. XD But am glad there's another episode coming but let me ask...all this time and it's that short? Does animating images really take that long..? Well as you said there was delays and life and all so can'r comblain. But really this short? XD It doesn't even count as a movie more like a normal episode, but besides that...it was very night altho I like Night's past voices better. But anyways it was very nice, but still way too short. XD As of now episode 8 is still my fave, maybe the next episode will be 9 part 2? Oh the waiting for that one...well att least you did a good job, but dang not as epic as I thought. XD Still was epic don't get me wrong, but kinda a let down with how short it was but hey after the long wait good to have something finally, also FINALLY Amy!! Eggman nice knowing ya.

MidNightMaren responds:

I think I got it how short you think it is xD Animating is hella hard for me you know! I just started with this

Brick vs Blossom Brick vs Blossom

It was pteryy good almost like the show, you're just missing the sound effects and then you'll have a clip frm the show. XD

Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

It was funny but needs a bit of work. XD Also Pikachu with boobs awesome!

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer Sonic RPG eps 9 - Trailer

I KNEW IT! He had the emeralds all along! I can not wait for ths...I know a big fan of the change mainly because, you and these series got me to where I am in sprites/flash. And the waiting for this, it'll be kinda sad but sure this'll be the best episode yet.

Thanks man!
Yes, it's quite a wait, but you all have already waited way longer than this ;)

Sonic RPG eps 8 Sonic RPG eps 8

Best....game...EVER!

This is by far the best Sonic fan game series ever, I can't wait too see what the episode episode holds. This series got me where I am in sprites.